Friday, April 15, 2011

Up and Coming

Well - I've made it through a week of regular posts! Whew! YAY me! Now, onto my serious questions.
1- Does the format of "whatever I am working on at the moment" work?
2- Does it make sense that I am posting whatever progress has been achieved, or would it be better if I simply waited until each project was complete and posted the entirety at once?
3- Should I focus on only one type of project (Ie leather, vs. garden, vs. blades)
4- Do you want me to write about anything?

My goal is to put up something every single work-day - even if it has to be something littler than I would prefer. I also will be doing some whole project recaps; showing it from beginning to end and talking about things I learned in the process. I would love to know what people are thinking of this little ranting-service of mine; and if they have anything they'd like to see (Like a disctionary of terms) :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. I think so
    2. I like both formats personally, I tend to wait until the end of projects, mostly because I'm too lazy to take pictures and post throughout the process.
    3. I think you should blog on whatever your heart desires...I plan to try and discuss my garden a bit this summer too. It's craft right? Totally. Garden craft. :-)
    4. I feel blogs should be a selfish endeavor, write about what you want, and your audience should love you just how you are and where you are at with the blog process. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so my answer: I totally agree with putting something up everyday, no matter how small the amount is. It keeps you in the habit of posting. It's something I'm going to attempt myself... note that I did say attempt. ;)

    Personally, I say decide what *you* want your blog to be about. If you want it to be a little bit of everything, then that's what it needs to be. If you want it to be something where you focus mostly on the crafting and creating of your art/craft (as it seems from the title of the blog), then perhaps you should let that be the focus.

    As for what else... I want you to write what you want. If you want to put up a glossary so others know what you're referring to, do so. If you don't and just want to explain in the blog post, go for it.

    Just my $.02 worth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! That helps me a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete