Thursday, April 21, 2011

Even I Make Mistakes - Part 2

So, as we explored yesterday, I do, occasionally make mistakes. But one of my true virtues is that I am pretty much always willing to admit to an oops and try to fix it.

Last year, I took my first commission :) The awesome Lady-Boe wanted a compass rose waist cinch - Very yay and many pictures were available here as it was one of the first projects I posted about. Turned out freaking LOVELY in my humble opinion :)

Now for the fail-part. It wasn't sized right. Because Boe is based not-here I did all the sizing based on what was sent, which means I ended up too small, and it rubs in painful places :( Major fail for me.

But - Finally having time and leather again, I am going to get together with Boe and Fix it! I am really excited to see what I can do to remedy the issues AND I love the idea of her being able to comfortably wear it :) So...I will let you know how things are going as we get it and get the details of changes I will be working on

No comments:

Post a Comment