Monday, April 18, 2011

Garden Update

The pea's had gotten to a point where they _had_ to get outside, so this weekend we went and got the wood and built box #1 - for Pea's Corn and zuchinni at the moment.

Shanti and I built the box while the boys watched (and laughed) - Carpentry is definitely not my strong suit.

Once we built the box I simply set it in the predetermined area and filled it with all the dirt we had bought. It was expensive :(

After dirt we added the trellis for the peas and got everything out there with some water.

Things are still alive today so I think I can claim success!

No comments:

Post a Comment